For the first time ever, Hard Rock Cafe Dubai gives guests a backstage pass to sample Local Legendary™ Burger offerings, showcasing the flavor and ingredients at Hard Rock locations across the globe as part of its new World Burger Tour menu. These unique burger “acts” from five continents will take center stage at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai beginning on Friday, May 15 through Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
Hard Rock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Legendary Burger that captures the local flavors of their city and is only available at that cafe location…until now! More than 150 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team, with fan favorites selected to star on a limited-time World Burger Tour menu. These 5 burgers will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai in addition to its unique Local Legendary Burger, topped with date chutney, soft kholas dates and creamy cheese. From the Marimba Burger in Guatemala, featuring a chipotle and jalapeno spiced layer of beans, guacamole and crispy tortilla chips, to the Tandoori Spiced Chicken Burger in Mumbai, featuring Indian spices and fresh mint mayonnaise, Hard Rock’s Local Legendary Burgers are packing their bags (or buns) and heading out to Hard Rock Cafes with a special stop at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai!
“Hard Rock’s Local Legendary Burgers have been fan favorites for more than 40 years,” said Antonio Bautista, Senior Vice President of Franchise Cafes for Hard Rock International. “The World Burger Tour is a celebration of these burgers and the unique, culinary talent that Hard Rock embraces around the world.”
Sizzling headliners that will be featured at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai as part of Hard Rock Cafe’s World Burger Tour menu include:
- Marimba Burger – this Guatemalan Legendary features a beef patty topped with a chipotle and jalapeño spiced layer of beans, fresh salsa, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese and crispy tortilla straws
- Sweet & Sour Burger – this Chinese Legendary features a beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, bell peppers and grilled pineapple drizzled with house-made sweet and sour sauce
- Tandoori Spiced Chicken Burger – this Indian Legendary features a dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and served with a side of cucumber
- Spicy Texas Burger – Originating from San Antonio, Texas, this Legendary heats up the taste buds with fresh Jalapenos and Jalapeno Cream Cheese.
- Date Burger – this United Arab Emirates Legendary features a beef patty topped with rich date chutney, diced fresh dates and a dollop of cream cheese
Local Legendary Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout the World Burger Tour, each French fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Chili Seasoned Fries with Chipotle Garlic Ketchup, Parmesan Romano Fries with Garlic Aioli and Herb and Garlic Fries with Chimichurri Mayo*.
“Local chefs at Hard Rock Cafes take great pride in conceptualizing and creating a Local Legendary Burger that perfectly captures the culinary essence of their home city,” said Russell Booth, Executive Chef for Hard Rock International. “I speak for each of them when I say we’re excited to take our Legends on the road this summer!”
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers that Hard Rock Cafe serves are nothing short of “Legendary.” All Legendary Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses.