If you don’t know what to do tomorrow you might want to catch a movie in the Outdoor Cinemas in JLT, the best thing is it is even free. Every weekend two Movies are shown. The Friday one is for children and the Saturdays one is for adults. Like in a real Cinema snacks and drinks will be available.
The open air cinema will happen every fortnight and run until the end of February. While all movies will start at 8pm, other entertainment will be available from 5pm onwards which gives a big enough time frame for a cool night out of the ordinary.
Looking around 15 degrees at night you might want to dress up a bit and wear something to keep you warm.
Here is the planned schedule of the Movies:
- January 16: Horrid Henry
- January 17: The Motorcycle Diaries
- January 30: Zambezia
- January 31: Where do we go now?
- February 13: Ponyo
- February 14: Persepolis
- February 27: The Secret World of Arietty
- February 28: Goodbye Lenin
You can find more information on the official website (LINK). If you have no idea where the Park in JLT is please refer to the location map below:
Latest posts by Tomas (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown – No Air - June 14, 2019
- Flashback Friday: T.I. – Live Your Life ft. Rihanna - June 7, 2019
- Flashback Friday: ISRAEL KAMAKAWIWOʻOLE – Somewhere over the Rainbow - April 26, 2019